Follow, Win, Fly!
Find out how you could win a Flight Centre Travel Voucher valued at $1,000.
At Quanta, we work hard to build strong relationships with brokers. We want you to see us as your industry allies. As a result, our entire business is able to focus solely on delivering “More For Brokers”.
In line with our “More For Brokers” philosophy, today we are proud to launch a competition rewarding our fellow colleagues in the insurance industry for their loyal support.
To further encourage our relationship building with brokers we will reward one lucky individual with a Flight Centre Travel Voucher valued at $1,000 simply for following the Quanta Insurance Group company page on LinkedIn, one of the world’s best professional networking websites.
For your name to go in the draw for the chance to win, just make sure you follow us before 2pm on May 1, 2015. The winner will be notified by email and LinkedIn within two days of the draw. For the full terms and conditions please see below.
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Should an entrant be found not to comply with these conditions of entry, the Promoter can eliminate a contestant or forfeit any prizes/benefits.
2. The Promoter is: Quanta Insurance Group Pty Ltd (ABN 29 118 886 927) (Quanta). Its registered office is at Level 12, 9 Castlereagh Street Sydney NSW 2000.
Who can enter?
Who Can Enter?
3. To be eligible to enter you must be employed by an Insurance Broker, Insurance Agent or Insurance Intermediary in Australia.
4. Employees of Quanta or employees of any entity related to Quanta or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
How to Enter
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. The competition will commence at 2.00pm on 30 March 2015.
7. Closing date for entry will be 2.00pm on 1 May 2015 after which no further entries will be accepted.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received by this time, regardless of reason.
9. To be eligible to participate, individuals must ‘follows’ Quanta Insurance Group’s Linkedin page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/quanta-insurance before 2.00pm on 1 May 2015.
10. Only one (1) entry will be accepted per person. An entrant may not submit multiple entries.
11. Further details of how to enter are via www.quanta.com.au/win
12. The prize is a $1000 Flight Centre gift voucher. The RRP of the prize is AU$1000.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Additional Terms and Conditions
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel and/or amend these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
14. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to any entrant or by any third party connected with this competition.
15. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The Promoter may substitute an alternative of the same or comparable value if it, in its sole discretion, deems necessary.
16. The name of each follower of the Quanta Insurance Group LinkedIn page as at 2.00pm on 1 May 2015 will be placed into a barrel by 5.00pm on 1 May 2015.
17. The winner will be drawn from the barrel at 11.30am on 4 May 2015 at Level 12, 9 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
18. The winner will be notified in writing by email and/or LinkedIn (reply or message) within 2 days of the prize draw.
19. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 months of notification, the Promoter reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The original barrel of entries will be retained and a redraw will occur at 11.30am on 6 August 2015 at Level 12, 9 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
20. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
21. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the competition or otherwise.
22. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
23. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
24. The winner’s name will be published within 4 days of the prize draw on our website (www.quanta.com.au), LinkedIn page (https://www.linkedin.com/company/quanta-insurance) and twitter page (https://twitter.com/quantainsurance). They will also be published in The Canberra Times newspaper in ACT and via the Herald Sun newspaper in Victoria on 7 May 2015.
25. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
26. Each entrant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter against all claims, losses or damages and expenses suffered by the Promoter or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions, the conduct of the entrant in the Competition of the use of the Prize.
28. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/02123
29. Authorised under ACT Permit No. TP 15/05244
Posted: 31st March 2015